Monday, March 16, 2009

When a student listen to music too much!

Mr. Eric was walking around the form 3 block when he saw one of the form 3 class, 3'T', making noise. He entered the classroom and this is what happened... .

Mr. Eric: Who was playing and talking please stand up or the whole class gets it.
Sam : "Will The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up"(Eminem)
Mr. Eric: You! I want you to come to my office now.

Office
Time: 0900 hrs

Mr.Eric: What Is Your name?
Sam : "Say My Name Say My Name"(Destiny's Child)
Mr.Eric: Don't play a fool
Sam : "Can't Believe I'm The Fool Again"(Westlife)
Mr.Eric: Do you want me to beat you ?
Sam : "Hit Me Baby One More Time"(Britney Spears)
Mr Eric: What did u say?
Sam : "WHAT!"(Stone Cold)
Mr.Eric: Are you out of your head?
Sam : "I Can't Get U Outta My Head"(Kylie Minogue)
Mr.Eric: Who do you think you are ?
Sam : "I'm A Genie In Bottle"(Christina Aguilera)
Mr.Eric: How many demerits do you want?
Sam : "1,2,345,Everybody In The Car... "(Lou Bega)
Mr.Eric: Do you always play in class?
Sam : "Sometimes I Run, Sometimes I... "(Britney Spears)
Mr Eric: Do u think this is a party ?
Sam : "I'm Coming Up So U Better Get The Party Started"(Pink)
Mr.Eric: I want you to come for detention class tomorrow morning
Sam : "Every Morning They're A Hello... "(Sugar Ray)
Mr.Eric: I've just changed my mind. I want you to come everyday
Sam : "Everyday I Love You"(Boyzone)
Mr.Eric: I want you to come alone
Sam : "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely"(Backstreet Boys)
Mr.Eric: It gonna be the two of us
Sam : "Just The Two Of Us"(Will Smith)
Mr.Eric: Are you going to shut up or do you want me to stop talking
Sam : "You Say It Best, When You Say Nothing At All"(Ronan Keating)
Mr.Eric: I want you to promise me that you won't get into anymore trouble.
Sam : "This I Promise You"(N*sync)
Mr.Eric: Make Sure you don't get into trouble again
Sam : "Oops I Did It Again"(Britney Spears)
Mr.Eric: You can go now
Sam : "There She Goes"(Sixpence None The Richer)
Mr.Eric: I said go!
Sam : "Bye Bye Bye"(N*sync)

No comments: