Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sample of Modern Love Letter

Love Letter @ today's joke
Dearest Bedah;

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in love with you since
Tuesday, the 17th of August 2003.

With reference to the meeting held between us on the 17th of August2003at
1500 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.
Our love affair would be on probation for a period of no less than
three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent.

Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous
relationship training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to
promotion from lover to spouse. The expenses incurred for coffee and
entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later,
based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses.

However I am broad-minded enough, to be taken care of, on your expense
account.
I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this
letter,failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and
I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could
forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this
offer.Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely

Ali

No comments: