Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today's joke - issue 6

The last four U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado, and off
they spin to OZ. After threatening trials and tribulations, they
finally make it to the Emerald City and come before the Great
Wizard.

"WHAT BRINGS YOU BEFORE THE GREAT WIZARD? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Jimmy Carter steps forward timidly: "I had a terrible time with
Iran, so I've come for some courage."

"No problem" says the Wizard, "WHO IS NEXT?"

Ronald Reagan steps forward, "Well.. Well.. Well.. I need a
brain."

"Done," says the Wizard.

"Who comes next before the Great Wizard?"

Up steps George Bush sadly, "I'm told by the American people that
I need a heart."

"I've heard it's true," says the Wizard.

"Consider it done."

Then there is a great silence. Bill Clinton is just standing
there, looking around, but doesn't say a word.

Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "WHAT BRINGS YOU TO THE
EMERALD CITY?"

"Is Dorothy around?"

No comments: