Sunday, February 8, 2009

School jokes

Joke 1
TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
JOHN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
JOHN : Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

Joke 2
TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
SARAH : "HIJKLMNO"!!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
SARAH : Yesterday you said it's H to O!

Joke 3
TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.
GEORGE : Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS : George!

Joke 4
TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn't
have ten years ago.
WILLY : Me!

Joke 5
TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
TOMMY : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.

Joke 6
TEACHER: Why are you late?
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Joke 7
SILVIA: Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
SYLVIA: Your name on this report card.

Joke 8
TEACHER: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
SAMMY : You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.

Joke 9
TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
JOSE : Don't bite any.

Joke 10
TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".
ELLEN : I is...
TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
ELLEN : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Joke 11
MOTHER: Why did you swallow the money I gave you?
JUNIOR: You said it was my lunch money.

Joke 12
TEACHER: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the
other what would I have?
CLASS COMEDIAN: Big hands!

No comments: