Monday, December 29, 2008

RELEASE YOUR STRESS WITH THESE STORIES

#1

Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife : You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Hubby : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, " What other problem can therebe greater than this one?"

--------------------------------
#2

Girl : When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy : It's very kin of you, darling. But I dont have any worries or troubles.
Girl : Well, that because we arent married yet.

---------------------------------
#3

Son : Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom : Well, you hav done the right thing.
Son : But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

----------------------------------
#4

Wife : What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?
Husband : Golfing with friends, my dear.
Wife : What? At 2 am?!!
Husband : Yes, we used night clubs.

-----------------------------------
#5

Anewly married man asked his wife," Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?". "Honey," the woman replied sweetly;" I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!"

-----------------------------------
#6

Father to son after exam : " Let me see your report card"
Son : " My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."

---------------------------------
#7

" How was your blind date?" a college student asked her roommate. "Terrible!" the rommate answered. " He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce." " Wow! Thats very expensive car. What's so bad about that?". " He is the original owner."

--------------------------------
#8

A teacher asked her class for sentences using word " beans"
" My father grow beans, " said one student.
" My father cook beans, "said another.
Then little Johnny spoke up " We are all human beans "

---------------------------------
#9

Interviewer t Millionaire : To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"
Millionaire : I owe everything to my wife.
Interviewer : Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?
Millionaire : A Billionaire...

1 comment:

Krystle Chelsea said...

LoL!! This is really funny! I like reading all these jokes, help me to cope with stress :)
Free Credit Score