1. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are
2. Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not
3. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but
check when you say the paint is wet?
4. Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
5. Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
6. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
7. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a
revolver at him?
8. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
9. Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lips"?
10. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
11. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are
12. Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
13. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that
something new to eat will have materialized?
14. Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum
cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the
vacuum one more chance?
15 Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?
16. How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?
17. Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off
the table you always manage to knock something else over?
18. In Winter, why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in Summer, when
we complained about the heat in Summer?
19. How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?