Sunday, December 27, 2009

Brilliant Girls Answers

HE: I'm a photographer I've been looking for a face like yours!

SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours�



HE: May I have the pleasure of this dance?

SHE: No, I'd like to have some pleasure too !



HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?

SHE: I must have been given your share !



HE: Will you come out with me this Saturday?

SHE: Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend !



HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!

SHE: Okay, get out!



HE: I think I could make you very happy

SHE: Why? Are you leaving?



HE: What would you say if I asked u to marry me?

SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time!



HE: Can I have your name?

SHE: Why, don't you already have one?



HE: Shall we go and see a film?

SHE: I've already seen it!



HE: Do you think it was fate that brought us together?

SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck !



HE: Where have you been all my life?

SHE: Hiding from you.



HE: Haven't I seen you someplace before?

SHE: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.



HE: Is this seat empty?

SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down .



HE: So, what do you do for a living?

SHE: I'm a female impersonator.



HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?

SHE: Do not enter.

No comments: